Friday Faves

>> Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you had a lovely week.  I've been a bit out of sorts since coming back from a mini vacation, but have a few favorites to share with you this week.  Starting with my newly developed crush on the items from the Banana Republic Mad Men collection.






This is perfect for your most memorable of moments.



{discovered here}

I can't resist this duffle and all it's splendid sparkle



Currently crushing on this navy couch




{discovered here}

Spotted this lamp last weekend in a lovely little shop and can't stop thinking about it.
Well that's it for this week.  Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you here on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP