Friday Faves

>> Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Friday lovely readers.  I'm so glad to make it to the end of the week.   Well, this week I have just a few  favorites to share so let's go.

I can't resist anything with a bow



and this dress too



{discovered here}

Loving these Lulu Frost code rings.  If you have a favorite number (or numbers) you can display them in
chic style.



{discovered here}

I think I'll be adding a bit more color to the closet starting with this



With each new design that is released, I love this book clutch collection more and more




that's it for this week.  have a wonderful weekend.  keep cool and I'll see you on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP