Friday Faves

>> Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Friday everyone.  We made it through the week.  Before I jet off for the weekend, I have a few favorites to share.  Let's get started.

When I hear the words "fanny pack" I immediately flashback to those horrid bags from the 80s.  This sparkly little number makes up for it's ugly predecessor.  Now if you're feeling risky strap it on a belt and wear it with reckless abandon 80s style or you can skip the belt and use it as a clutch.



I need to keep one of these in my bag.  It would have come in handy just a few days ago when I was in Michael's.





{discovered here}

This is a cute little dress perfect if you have a few outdoor events to attend.



{discovered here}

Developing a little crush for this




and this



I think I need one of these to keep cool during these steamy Summer days




Really loving these awesome temporary tattoos from tattly a cool endeavor by swissmiss .  Since they're temporary I can wear as many as I like--not all at once of course.







Well that's it for this week.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone and I'll see you here on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP