Friday Faves

>> Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Friday everyone.  Why is it that short weeks seem to be the longest?  I'm so happy it's Friday but I'm also happy I can share some of my favorites with you.

First up is this DIY tutorial, that is speaking to my inner artiste.







I love this current trend  in water colors but I'm loving these customized stamps from Antiquaria as well.



{1st photo and discovery from here}

I know that I have a bit of a addiction um obsession love for bags, but I can't resist a cute clutch. I think I'll need to be supervised when visiting this shop





{discovered here}

Who doesn't love fun and functional items for your kitchen.  These storage jars are perfect.




{discovered here}

why didn't someone think of this sooner?




{discovered here}

Well, that's it for this week.  Have a lovely weekend everyone.  I'll see you here on Monday.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP