Friday Faves

>> Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Friday everyone.  I'm so happy this week is over and I have a nice long weekend for the 4th.  Before I jet off for the weekend, I have some lovely favorites to share so let's get started shall we...

I know it's too hot to be thinking about jackets but...



{discovered here}

I know I talk a lot about totes but when I keep seeing lovely totes like this one how can I stay silent?



{discovered here}

I do not posess a green thumb but I am in love with these planters.



{discovered here}

Perfect for a lazy day just lounging around



{discovered here}

Write a lovely note to friends with a set of these



{discovered here}

Loving this art print with such an easy and simple request



{discovered here}

Well that's it for this week. Have a fabulous weekend everyone and  for everyone here in the states keep it safe and make it a wonderful 4th of July weekend.  I'll see Tuesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP