Friday Faves

>> Friday, June 24, 2011

TGIF everyone.  This week has jetted by for me what about you?  I'm definitely glad it's Friday and have a few favorites to share starting with this fun fuji instax mini camera.




I could spend a weekend just capturing fun images.

{discovered here}

If you're making a trip to the beach anytime soon, this will be perfect to carry all of your things  to the beach



{discovered here}

I think this would be a delightful summer treat



{discovered here}

I love a fun and functional desk accessory


{discovered here}

I'm on the hunt for a new laptop case, this is definitely on the list of choices.



{discovered here}

You can never have to many dresses for Summer



{discovered here}

That's it for this week.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone.  I'll see you here on Monday.

2 comments:

Maria Sundquist June 27, 2011 at 11:16 AM  

That red dress is simply perfection.. not to bright pattern. Beautiful!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP