Friday Faves

>> Friday, June 17, 2011

Hello everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful week.  I can't believe how fast this month is moving.  Well as always Fridays are about favorites here at Pretty Little Things so I'll stop talking and start sharing.

First this dress, I think I could give it a nice home.



I remember having a few swatch watches growing up and I'm really liking The Lady Collection. Plus I'm feeling a bit nostalgic today.



{photo + discovery from here}

How lovely are these shoes



I feel I need one of these and maybe one for my niece too.



{discovered here

I am loving the colorful office supplies from here.




{discovered here}

Perfect way to keep a running Tally.


{discovered here}

That's it for this week.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone.  I'll see you here on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP