In the Details: A Hint of Color

>> Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Monday everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I know I have been missing in action since Thursday a few projects kept me busy and away from the blog.  One thing I love in a wedding is when a Bride finds ways to make her day unique to her and the Groom.  Of course one way to make a unique statement is a wedding gown with a little color.





With so many designers creating beautiful colorful gowns, I'm delighted to see more gowns rather than less full of lovely details and color.
 





Whether a wedding gown with a bit of color is or is not your thing, a beautiful gown full of color is a lovely and unique detail that will always provide an unexpected twist to the wedding day. 

{dress details: 1-monique lhuillier; 2&6-oscar de la renta; 3-watters and watters; 4-carolina hererra; 5&7-vera wang all photos from martha stewart weddings}

1 comments:

Unknown May 16, 2011 at 10:22 AM  

Love the green dress!

XX

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP