Friday Faves

>> Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you had a lovely week.  It's Friday, so you know I'm all about sharing my favorites for the week so without further delay...

I think this would be a sweet desk accessory


{discovered here}

Is it wrong for me to wish that this is available for adults too?



{discovered here}

I am in love with this dress




and this dress too


{discovered here}


This is perfect for your summer parties



{discovered here}

This would be perfect for parties too but sadly not available in the US



{discovered here}

Add a little character to your room with these



{discovered here}

I love all things sweets next in line are fries, so I will be getting these


If you're hosting a BBQ over the Holiday weekend, you may need a few of these

Well that's it for this week.  I hope everyone here in the states has a lovely holiday weekend.  I'll be off on Monday so I'll see you here Tuesday.

1 comments:

Dawnya May 31, 2011 at 2:32 PM  

I love the cupcake papers. What a great idea! This would be an excellent gift for a college student or a fantastic tea party favor.

Dawnya
http://www.TeaPartyGirl.com

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP