Friday Faves

>> Friday, May 6, 2011

TGIF everyone.  I hope you had a great week. As always Friday is about favorites and this week I've got plenty of lovely things to share.

Everyone can always use a pretty dress





or two or three




{dress 1&2 discovered here}

this is such a cute sandal



This is perfect for a summer celebration with friends



I wouldn't mind having one of these mugs




I really want this necklace




{discovered here}

I've been avoiding Target so I wasn't tempted by the Calypso St. Barth collection that hit stores this week.  But, this tea pot may have to go home with me.



Well that's it for this week.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend. See you on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP