In the Details: Fascinated by Fascinators

>> Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Monday everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful Holiday weekend. For me, I got caught up in all the various countdowns to the Royal Wedding.  While I'll leave all the updates and chatter to the media, the one thing I will say I can't wait to see is of course the dress and also all the lovely hats and  fascinators worn by guest.



I love the creative flair and over the top design to many of these fascinators and think you can add a bit of flair on your wedding day with something simple and sophisticated





But of course a fun and whimsical fascinator is also perfect for bridesmaids and guest.







While I do enjoy the over the top design of a fascinator and hats, if don't want to go over the top for your wedding there are plenty of fascinators that still have flair and are a bit more understated.  If your looking to add a little whimsy to your attire or that of your bridesmaids or guest, start with a fun fascinator.

{photo details: 1 &2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP