In The Details: Blush

>> Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Monday everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Last week I saw these beautiful Monique Lhuillier dresses




and fell in love with their beautiful blush tone.  Inspired, I went searching for more lovely ways to incorporate a pretty blush color in to your wedding.  Starting with pretty dresses for your bridesmaids





To accessories like this lovely floral inspired bolero and shoes




Of course you can icorporate this beautiful hue in all the other details of your wedding from the bouquet to the signature cocktail.









This pretty blush hue blends perfectly with so many other colors so if sticking to a single color isn't your thing think about incorporating pretty yellows, greens, pinks or peach. Hopefully these images can get you off to an inspiring start.

{photo details: 1,2,3,4,5&7-10,6}

3 comments:

Shannon April 18, 2011 at 10:06 PM  

Ooh I have a feeling you'd love my dress ... Had a hint of blush to it.

Susan April 20, 2011 at 8:01 AM  

Delicious...I LOVE blush.

The Adventures of Ordy and Joon October 29, 2011 at 9:49 PM  

absolutely beautiful. i LOVED this post bc my main colors are blush and gold...beige tones and peach. love it.

http://ordyandjoon.blogspot.com/2011/09/pink-is-my-fav-o-rite-colahhh.html

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP