Friday Faves

>> Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful week.  This week I have a nice bunch of pretty little things to add to your wish list let's get started....

As many of you know I love polka dots so naturally I'd want to feature this



{discovered here}

How do you resist pretty pattern plates?



{discovered here}

Denim and wedge heel?  Yes please


{discovered here}

everyone needs a vibrant colored clutch



{discovered here}

Without even knowing what this book is really about I would have bought it because I love the cover design-- just like Design Crush. As I read further, the book is rather interesting as it talks all about pairing flavors together.



{via here}

I'm such a fan of catbird and have had my eye on these alphabet rings  I think this would be such a lovely gift for bridesmaids, sister, or BFF.



That's it for this week.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  I'll see you on Monday.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 12, 2011 at 9:33 AM  

I adore those rings! So cute.
I also love that book, I have a copy its lovely!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP