In the Details: Odds n' Ends

>> Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Monday everyone.  I hope you have a lovely weekend.  Mine was spent battling a bit of a cold bug which took away from creating today's post.  In it's place I have some lovely bits of inspiration and pretty things.

If you haven't checked out the latest issue of Nonpareil Magazine you definitely must.  It combines two of my favorite things, fashion and weddings.  Sadly this is the next to last issue of the magazine so head on over and fill up on all these  inspiring issues.



This 3D Butterfly Wall Art would be perfect to use as a decor element at a wedding or shower. 




{discovered here}

Lovely new headpieces by Jennifer Behr that are definitely swoon worthy.



Enjoy your day everyone, I'll hopefully be back at full speed tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jessica Rose March 7, 2011 at 11:26 PM  

Feel better! Also, I think the butterflies are beautiful! I would love to use durable versions as wall art.

People St.Clair March 8, 2011 at 8:18 AM  

Hi Jessica, thank you, I do feel better. I agree these butterflies if they were a bbit more durable would be great as wall art.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP