Friday Faves

>> Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you had a good week.  I have just a few favorites to share with you  this week.


While I love a big bag, sometimes you need something small and stylish.





{discovered here}

I am loving  these pants


I think everyone should have a calligraphy stamp of their name



{discovered here}

I am smitten with these cups



{discovered here}

That's it for this week.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, I'll see you on Monday.

5 comments:

Shannon March 11, 2011 at 12:13 PM  

I have a feeling the green bag will be the next "it" bag. Have you seen the new cole haan ads? Perfection.

Unknown March 12, 2011 at 12:07 AM  

Great finds! I love all of them! Hoping you have a wonderful weekend!

xo Mary Jo

Jessica Rose March 12, 2011 at 4:42 PM  

I agree, love the stamp! I might actually start writing hand written letters if I had something this beautiful to sign them with!

People St.Clair March 13, 2011 at 10:37 AM  

Hi Pink Sass
Those cups are truly divine and are multi-purpose which makes them even better. Thanks for visiting.

Hi Shannon,
I have and I agree those ads are perfection. I think you're right this green is going to be the next "it" color for bags and I love it.

Hi Mary Jo,
I hope all is well with you and that you had a wonderful weekend. I am glad you liked this weeks picks.

Hi Jessica,
Once you see your name in pretty calligraphy you will want to use it for everything :)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP