Smitten With BHLDN

>> Monday, February 14, 2011

I know that there is plenty of blog buzz about the Anthropologie/Urban Outfitters wedding line, BHLDN.  I couldn't help it.  There's too much loveliness that I had to share too. I made a visited the site today to see more of this collection and what I loved is that while you can shop for headpieces, dresses or shoes, you  can also take a short little quiz to identify your style and then have items selected from the collection that may suit you.  If you haven't been to the site go ahead and visit.  I've left some pretty items that will definitely inspire you as you are selecting your wedding attire.






 
{all images from the BHLDN site}

2 comments:

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! February 15, 2011 at 3:48 PM  

The shoes with the flowers are just gorgeous!

glenwood springs co photographer February 20, 2011 at 6:16 PM  

I also like the shoes with the flowers and the first gown. Not so much on the other items. Thanks for posting. Karen

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP