In Love with the New Style Me Pretty Inspiration Board Builder

>> Monday, February 21, 2011

When it comes to planning a wedding it's really about all the details but before the details comes the inspiration.  I'm sure you've compiled all types of photos, magazine clips and everything else that inspires the theme for your wedding.  If you haven't already, why not create an inspiration board with all of your ideas?

Of course there are plenty of blogs that create beautiful inspiration boards that definitely will inspire you, but if you're looking to create a board all about your wedding and are not familiar with the Inspiration Board Builder from Style Me Pretty, well, let me introduce you.  I tried out their new inspiration board tool and created this board.



Using all the gorgeous photos available on the Style Me Pretty site, I could build a beautiful board by just dragging the photos that captured my desired theme and dropping them in the spaces on my inspiration board.  If you have photos you would like to use that are not on the site you can easily upload and add them to your board.  I loved building this board that I created a few more. If you haven't already head on over and build a board or two. 

2 comments:

Susan February 23, 2011 at 9:00 AM  

I just love their site...I'm married but will never tire of looking at wedding photos! ;)

People St.Clair February 24, 2011 at 8:51 AM  

Hi Susan when it comes to some of the loveliest weddings and inspiration that is a favorite of mine as well. Thanks for visiting.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP