Friday Faves

>> Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Friday lovely readers.  I hope you had a great week.  This weeks favorites are all about your home.  I hope you enjoy.

I am loving the bright color of this blanket.




{discovered here}

I'm a little smitten with these push pins.  These will definitely make the pictures posted on a bulletin board for inspiration a lot prettier.



Give your bathroom a little update with something like this, this





this



or this


I've been thinking about this dinnerware since spotting it here.



I really can't resist a lovely tea set.

Well that's all for this week.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, I'll see you on Monday.

2 comments:

Alison February 11, 2011 at 9:09 AM  

I love the tea set! I just wish I had more counter space to display it properly.

noella February 16, 2011 at 8:32 AM  

I loove the fabric board pins.. can also imagine it as buttons on shirts <3 Btw just recently found your blog and I am drooooling over all your posts.. Lovely!! I'm hooked :)

Noella
http://noellas.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP