Friday Faves

>> Friday, January 28, 2011

Well lovely readers we made it through another week so why not close out the week with some wonderful favorites.
Who doesn't love polka dots, and with this lovely dress easy to dress up or down how can you {or I} resist?




Since I can't seem to visit Zara's website without seeing more than one thing that I like, these pants have caught my eye.




{discovered here}

Oh and these shoes



I really like these necklaces



{discovered here}

Speaking of dots




Just took a peek at this look book and saw plenty of pretty things 





That's all for this week.  Have  wonderful weekend everyone.

1 comments:

Brancoprata January 28, 2011 at 12:54 PM  

You need o come to Portugal and organize my closet ;) these are all gorgeous!!!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP