Friday Faves

>> Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful week.  Despite having a few extra days off due to snow and ice, I still seem to be playing catch up.  As with every Friday, it's all about favorites and this week I wish I could start off  this morning with one or two of these .

When I saw these colorful plates and decorative pieces while reading my google reader I was thinking I like you may be interested in some new pieces for your own table.





These make me want to throw a party



{discovered here}

Developed a little crush on this



{found here}

If you've made a list of goals, dreams, or plans for 2011 why not write them down in one of these







{discovered here}

That's it for me this week.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend, I'll see you on Monday.

2 comments:

Aedriel February 12, 2011 at 4:10 PM  

Thanks so much for featuring my plates! :) I love the collection of goodies you put together.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP