Friday Faves

>> Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Friday lovely readers.  I hope your new year is off to a great start.  Mine has been a flurry of business and getting back on schedule after a wonderful holiday break.  Since I've taken a break from sharing my weekly favorites with you, let's start the new year right here's my list .

At the beginning of a new year, many of us talk about exercising more, eating right, taking better care of ourselves.  Well, these may help me drink a bit more milk than I do right now. 



Plus anything named Magic Milk Straws is worth trying right?
{discovered here}

Also in a new year there's something about a fresh start that gets me all invigorated to organize and get things in order.  This totem storage may help my growing book and magazine issue in my office.




{discovered here}

These are so cute, I just can't stand it.



{discovered here}

One of the things I have started to do more of is send friends and family hand written notes and cards just because.  While I've been building up my collection of notes and cards, I think these oh so fabulous "love notes" soon to be released by Susy Jack will have to be purchased.



I know we're seven days in to the new year, and if you are like me and a little slow on selecting a calendar for 2011.  Maybe some of my picks may inspire you.  This one strikes my fancy.





I'm also a little smitten with this one




and I also like this one too.





Now you see why I don't have a calendar yet.

Isn't this a lovely necklace.  It would make such a perfect gift.



{discovered here}

I couldn't help but do a little browsing through this shop, there are plenty of other pretty little things to check out like this


Well that's it for me this week.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I'll see you on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP