Happy New Year's {Eve}

>> Friday, December 31, 2010

Hello Lovely Readers. Instead of doing the normal  Friday Favorites post I'm switching it up a bit.  I was inspired by this post from Hammocks and High Tea which originated from this post from Design for Mankind and thought it was such a great idea I had to do it myself.  Instead of making a list of resolutions focused on things I want to do or change for 2011, I'm inspired to make a list of things about me I don't want to change at all.  

#1  Listening and following my gut, it hasn't failed me yet


#2  Embracing those life lessons that have taught me patience . 



#3  I love my personal mantra of "leap and the net will appear"


#5  Continue to nurture my natural curiosity to learn and do new things


#6  Don't stop enjoying the sweet parts of life and having that 2nd piece of cake  


I hope my list and the others linked to this post inspire you to do a similar list.  If you have a non goal for 2011 you'd like to share I'd love to hear it.   Have a wonderful and safe New Year's Eve and I'll see you next year. 

{images list for some but not all sources: 1- via blog this is glamorous; 2- kate spade advertisement; 3- unknown; 4-domino magazine; 5-lorick advertisement}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP