A Lovely New Collection from Aphro Chic

>> Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My first introduction to Aphro Chic was this lovely haze mimosa pillow .  The mix of color and patterns had a girl falling in love and since then I've become a true fan.




 
Imagine my delight when I saw the release of the new Fall Collection.  Immediately I gravitated to the Brooklyn Life collection since I have a love for anything illustrated. Plus, who can ignore these colors and how all these vignettes merge to make such a beautiful pattern.





The collection that started with fabulous pillows has expanded to add place mats, table runners, wallpaper and shower curtains.





if you haven't clicked over to the site yet to see this collection please do.  There are plenty of lovely items that will add a little flair to your table and home.


1 comments:

AphroChic November 20, 2010 at 12:18 AM  

Thank you so much for the lovely post on the collection!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP