Friday Faves

>> Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Friday to everyone.  I hope you had a good week.  With Thanksgiving next week here in the US, I'm mixing in a few holiday favorites this week. 

Why not use these when you set your table



if you're still searching for a way to dress up your table for Thanksgiving, these will definitely help.



falling in love with bangles,



a few of these may be on my holiday wish list.







{bangles discovered here other bangles from kate spade}

something pretty you can dress up or down



{discovered here}

start crafting your strategy for Black Friday with this, this or this gift guide







developing a crush on this handbag and still in love with the pretty clothing from Zara


how lovely are these shoes?



{discovered here}

More lovely links for your weekend
I'm doing this at my next party
I wouldn't mind trying this out
Sign up for this fun Holiday Card Swap

That's all for this week, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  I'll see you on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP