Friday Faves

>> Friday, October 29, 2010

TGIF lovely readers. I'm so happy it's Friday. Of course I have some wonderful favorites to share. First, to kick off this Halloween weekend, how adorable are these cakes?

Ghost%20Cake%20from%20Williams%20Sonoma

img83m


Now on to some favorites shall we...

I can't help it, I'm a girl who loves a little sparkle.

ff_glitter wristlet_ann taylor loft


This or this would be perfect for your holiday celebrations.
{discovered here}

I've fallen in love with this jacket.

ff_sister sister_lyndt_manteaux

{discovered here}

How can you not want to have this dress for yourself?

ff_vintage 1970 sailorette dress_thrush_etsy

{discovered here}

I wanted to share this for Thursday Purse day but today is just as good.

ff_leather pocket shoulder bag_top shop

I'll be looking for one of these this weekend.

ff_womens button front cable knit cape_old navy

{discovered here}

This is outside my budget but it's still a lovely dress. Plus I love the color combination.

ff_thread social polka dot long dress_shop bop

{discovered here}

I love this outfit. The cardigan is great but those leggings I really need those please.

ff_herringbone cardigan_totokaelo

{discovered here}

Well that's all for this week. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend filled with treats and no tricks. See you on Monday.

2 comments:

Piper Jacquelyn October 29, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

Am completely obsessed with the black & gold dress. And the ghost cake! Happy Halloween.

The Demoiselle October 29, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

Oh my my my! That polka dot dress is so chic and somehow sexy even though it's long. Lovely choice!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP