Friday Faves

>> Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Friday everyone. I hope you had a wonderful week. I have a few favorites to share so let's get to it.

Perfect Fall cardigan

FF_dancing dots cardigan_madewell

{discovered here}

thinking about this sweater dress and how I'd like for it to live in my closet.

FF_finessed sweater dress_anthropologie

{discovered here}

dress up your table with these napkin rings

FF_bead knot bracelet_kim seybert

FF_black gem napkin ring_kim seybert

{discovered here}

Still thinking about how I may need a lovely cape

FF_cape may_mod cloth

I can't resist, I love polka dots

FF_office party top_mod cloth

I'd like to add this purse to my holiday wishlist

FF_OrYany Dual Pocket Shoulder Bag_urban outfitters

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, I'll see you on Monday.

4 comments:

Jen October 22, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

Oh, wow! I love all of these pieces. Great picks! The cardigan and dress are my favorites!

Sanity Fair October 23, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

Darling napkin rings (and would make darling bracelets...). Love the cape idea. My fav this year is Burberry's cape in a neutral plaid. So chic!
-SF
P.S. I'm hosting a Marc Jacobs jewelry give-away - I hope you'll stop by! http://sfair.blogspot.com/2010/10/marc-jacobs-give-away.html

pink bridesmaid dresses October 24, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

The cardigan and the big chunky bracelet. Love them.

People St.Clair October 26, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

Hi @ Jennifer thanks for visiting and the cardigan is one of my favorites too.

Hello @ Sanity Fair, I have to agree if it was possible those napkin rings could easily be used as jewelry. I agree the Burberry cape is truly chic. I just worry that the cape may be a fleeting trend. I will definitely check out your giveaway.

Hi @ pink bridesmaid dress thanks for visiting and I'm glad you saw a few favorites you liked. The cardigan is definitely on my wishlist.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP