Friday Faves

>> Friday, October 8, 2010

TGIF everyone. Without any delay lets talk Friday Favorites shall we...

While this is described as a nighlight, I think these would be lovely in a table centerpiece.

FF_small porcelain pierced nightlight_wendy jung

{discovered here}

This sweater dress is perfect for a crisp Fall day.

FF_sweater dress_ann taylor loft

{found here}


I dare you to say no to this dress

FF_pardon me boys dress_mod cloth


Like I've said before who can say no to polka dots?

I'd like a few of these

FF_westelm_alphabet mugs

{discovered here}

love the dimensional pattern on these plates

FF_monochrome mosaic dinnerware_anthropologie

I've been watching all the lovely things coming from EmersonMade and when I saw these clutches it made this bag-obsessed girl giddy. Here's one of my favorites.

FF_emersonmade_clutch navy tiny star

Have a wonderful weekend everyone, I'll see you on Monday.

3 comments:

Martina October 8, 2010 at 3:33 PM  

Lovely treats here - just bought a grey mini dress like the one you showed!

Anonymous,  October 8, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

oh, i LOVE that sweater dress!!

People St.Clair October 11, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

Hello Martina and Sweet Nothings Thanks for visiting I'm glad you liked the dress. I was on a search this weekend for the dress to no avail I guess I'll have to go online :)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP