Friday Faves

>> Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Friday lovely readers. This week for me has been a long one, so I'm really happy it's Friday. How about some favorites for this week.

love this entire outfit especially the sweater.


FF_3-4 sleeve cardigan with bow_ann taylor loft


{discovered here}

I think this might be a bit much so why am I in love with it?

FF_sequinjacket_victoria secret

Maybe a holiday party?
{discovered here}

I tweeted about my crush on this shoe

FF_prada cut out bootie_barneys

{discovered here}

Checked out the holiday collection from Kate Spade it is delightful. I already have a few favorites for my holiday wish list.

FF_flower skipper purse_kate spade

FF_Katespade_glori heel

{discovered here}

If you're looking for an understated yet lovely accessory try this bracelet

FF_soft black tan leather bow_three horses_etsy

{found here}

I'll be making these this weekend

toffee cookies with nuttella_style and grace blog

Well that's it for this week. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. See you Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP