Rachel Roy Lookbook

>> Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I am in love with the look book for the Rachel by Rachel Roy collection.

rachel_rachelroy9

I caught a glimpse of it here and quickly clicked over to the website and loved the concept for showcasing her collection. Instead of using models, Rachel Roy used women just like you and me.

rachel_rachelroy7

rachel_rachelroy4

rachel_rachelroy14

Then asked each of them the question if they could say one thing to the world what would it be. Responses ranged from eat more cake {a personal mantra} to give thanks.

rachel_rachelroy6

rachel_rachelroy12

There are plenty of lovely pieces featured in this collection and I wouldn't mind having a few in my own closet.

rachel_rachelroy3

rachel_rachelroy13

More than that, I really love seeing a fashion collection on real women and wish more designers would do the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP