Friday Faves

>> Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Friday Lovelies! I can't believe it's September already. While I may be trying to figure out where the Summer went, I still have favorites to share.

If you're a bag addict like me, you'll find any reason to purchase a new bag. Well these are very pretty and if you need a reason it is Fall.





That's the excuse I'm using for this bag.



I think it's obvious I'm not ready to give up Summer yet, especially if I keep finding cute shoes like these



How adorable are these doily coasters



{discovered here}

I'm a girl whose all about positivity and motivation but... I love these stamps





besides anyone who has presented or written anything has heard a few of these before right?

{discovered here}

Just the name alone {chalk it to me piggy bank} makes me like these.





{discovered here}

I cannot wait for RUE magazine to release this month.


If you've missed any of the sneak peeks and teasers check them out here, here and here

{photo from City Sage and taken by Max Wanger}

Well everyone, that's it for this week. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'll be celebrating the final days of Summer on Monday {Labor day} so there will be no post. See you Tuesday for Shoeday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP