Friday Faves: Fashion Edition

>> Friday, September 17, 2010

I was thinking about what to do for Friday Favorites this week and decided to break it into two post since I have one fashion week favorite I wanted to share. After watching the live stream of the Oscar de la Renta show yesterday, I knew today I'd have to talk about it. I have way too many favorites to include in this post so, let's start the morning off with fabulous fashion. Look for a 2nd post this afternoon with a bevy of pretty little things.

sp2011_oscar de la renta_11

sp2011_oscar de la renta_23

sp2011_oscar de la renta_17

sp2011_oscar de la renta_15

sp2011_oscar de la renta_13

sp2011_oscar de la renta_5

sp2011_oscar de la renta_8

sp2011_oscar de la renta_6


I had way too many favorites so just check out the collection in full I'm sure you'll have plenty of favorites as well.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP