Friday Faves

>> Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Friday everyone! It's my favorite day of the week mainly because I love sharing my favorite finds with you, so let's get started.

How adorable are these?




These would be perfect for your next party.






{found here}

This is for all my bag addicts, I'm really loving this bag too bad it's sold out.



{discovered here}

Since the other bag was sold out, I couldn't resist sharing this cute tote with you.



{discovered here}

These are just too cute




{image and discovery from here}

I could spend a lot of time looking at all the pretty things from High Street Market







{thank you for the introduction Inspired Bride}

A lovely birthday gift would be one of these astrology mugs







{found here}

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I'll see you Monday.

2 comments:

Erin of KIND Boutique August 21, 2010 at 1:30 AM  

Thanks for including our bag on your Friday roundup of pretty things! Hope your weekend is off to a fabulous start!

baby crib August 23, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

All the items that you post are stunning. Every item that you post is so impressive just like that yellow shoes. It is a very fabulous shoe.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP