Friday Faves

>> Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Friday everyone. While there may not be as many favorites as last week, there's still plenty of lovely things to share, so let's get to it.

I think I want all my books to look like this. I am in love with these art deco designs.







{discovered here}

still in love with bows



I'm always on the hunt for a good travel/weekend/ oversize bag and this one can be customized to your style.



I think it might be time for me to dedicate a coin bank



to a bag fund and this is on the list



I think I need this




I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, I will be celebrating my Birthday this weekend so we'll be back on Tuesday.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 13, 2010 at 10:17 AM  

oh my goodness... I love the F. Scott Fitzgerald books-- great find!!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP