Friday Faves

>> Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Friday everyone as you know this is my favorite day of the week, so let's talk favorites.


Wouldn't this be great in the backyard?




{discovered here}

These modern notepads would be great for getting organized.



{discovered here and here}

I think I need to start a savings account so I can purchase this lovely bag




{found here}

I can't help it, I love all things paper and just fell in love with these



{if you love paper like I do, take a look at all the paper goodies they have here}
{discovered here}

I could save these for Tuesday Shoeday, but between now and Tuesday I'm sure I'll find a new favorite by then. For now, these "disco balls for your feet" as the site says would be perfect for a weekend soiree.



Oh and if you're not really feeling the flats, try these



More lovely links...
I think I may have to make this to beat the close to triple digit heat this weekend.

I love everything about this photo shoot from the vintage dresses to the lovely baubles.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone. I'll see you on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP