Friday Faves

>> Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Friday everyone. Before I head off on Holiday, I have a few favorites to share with you.

Aren't these just lovely. I just wish they weren't out of stock.



Thank you Mrs. Lilien for sharing these bowtastic flats.


I just love a cute dress with a bow.



{discovered here}

If you're looking for a book club that is all about the classics this might be right up your alley.



Oh and yes this classic doubles as a lovely clutch. Literature never looked so good.




Ever since these were featured on plenty of blog recaps of the National Stationery Show, I have been in love with these Heirloom Recipe Box. This would be a perfect gift for a wedding, housewarming and of course for you.




If you need something for your 4Th of July Celebration that has a little kick, try this



{from here}

Have a wonderful weekend everyone. If your celebrating the 4Th be safe. I'll be taking Monday off so I'll see you on Tuesday.

3 comments:

ChYmEc!nDy** July 2, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

wow i love that cute black dress.

Beth July 2, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

Love the style of the little black dress!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP