Friday Favorites

>> Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Friday everyone. I'm so glad it's Friday and to share this weeks favorites with you.

Yep, in love with this.




this is when I envy those with great sewing skills.

{discovered here}

if you're having a celebration of any sort this summer, please include these platters (especially the one with the pennants pattern)




{found here}

While this tiny cake stand would be perfect for any party who says you need a celebration?



Summer is perfect for snow cones. While I'd love to try one of these, I think this could be just as good.



{snow cones discovered here}

I like these rice bowls. Perfect for dinner but the pretty patterns also make them perfect to use as decoration.



{discovered here}

I have no immediate need for these bags, I just know I want them



{admired here via here}

I think desserts may taste a little sweeter in these adorable ramekins



Well, that's all for this week. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. See you on Monday.

5 comments:

Christine June 18, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Gushing over that skirt - gorgeous!!!

Unknown June 18, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

Loving your roundup--especially those ramekins!
Have a great weekend!

xo Mary Jo

People St.Clair June 19, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

Hi Christine,
Me too. I can't believe that it was hand made I'm really wishing I had better sewing skills right now.

Hi Mary Jo
Thanks, aren't those ramekins just adorable. There are so many great uses for them beyond baking. Enjoy your weekend

Comfy Heaven Decor -Anita June 19, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

oh wow these are lovely , love the outfit and the platters and the cake..oh my I can't pick!

brancoprata June 20, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

Love all of these finds!! Specially that skirt.... it amazing!!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP