Friday Faves

>> Friday, June 25, 2010

TGIF everyone. I hope you had a wonderful week. Before you start enjoying your weekend, I have a few favorites to share with you.

Take a look at these.



While my head immediately went to Tuesday Shoeday, I just really love these shoes, I can't stop looking at all the gorgeous detail. {discovered here}

Since we're talking shoes, I love this concept what a great way to change up the style of your ballet flat.



{discovered here}

a great vest for Summer to dress up or dress down.



{found here}

something for your trip to the beach or pool



here's a little something for the hostess.




Perfect to use for your next pool-side or any celebration.



{discovered here}

this is a unique picnic set





Well that's it for this week. I hope everyone has a great weekend. See you on Monday

3 comments:

chanteuse chérie June 26, 2010 at 12:06 AM  

Good gravy! The heels, the ruffled vest, the purse, the picnic set! I'm going ga-ga for everything here!

Sarah Klassen June 26, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

Lovely items! Oh, the shoes... I'm dreaming of the shoes... and now, the vest and handbag. Very chic finds!

Wishing you a fantastic weekend,

xo

People St.Clair June 29, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

Hi chanteuse chérie I'm so glad you liked the faves for this week. Loving bags like I do the bag is by far my favorite.

Hi Sara, aren't those shoes fabulous and I just love the handbag it's so perfect for not just the beach but for the Summer.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP