Friday Faves

>> Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Friday Everyone. Since it's going to be a long weekend, and I'll be taking Monday off, I've given you not only some lovely favorites, but plenty of websites to visit and find some pretty things for yourself. Let's get started.

I love being introduced to new websites and discovering pretty things. I was delighted to read about this lovely website from a favorite blogger of mine and had to share these cards.



Of course I can't visit a site for one items without looking around and I spotted this gorgeous vase



I want this throw.



{discovered here}

I'm in love with pretty patterned dresses lately and this one is perfect for a breezy summer day.



{discovered here}

Speaking of easy breezy summer clothing, can I add this to the list.



{discovered here}

I think these frozen star pop molds and this recipe would be perfect for this holiday weekend or anytime over the summer.



If you're looking for more sweet treats to make, definitely try these.

I love unique things that you can use to serve food at a party and this definitely is on my list.



{discovered here}

While I'm not wishing for rain, how cute is this umbrella.



If you need an adult version here it is.

{discovered here}


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend whether it's long or short. I'll be back on Tuesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP