Friday Faves

>> Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm so happy that it's Friday and even more delighted to share some favorites with you.

lets start with this bag. I know it's price is hard on any wallet so let it serve as inspiration for a less expensive alternative.




{discovered here}

I know they're not exactly alike, but if we're looking for less expensive bag alternatives how about this



{found here}

I need (want) this bracelet and of course it's not available. Just my luck.



{found here}

I've been thinking about these little lovelies after seeing them here





Isn't this such a great idea.



{found here}


If you're making a quick getaway for the weekend you may need a carryall like this.



{from here}

Finally, If you're still wondering what to get your Mom for Mother's Day these creative DIY ideas from Innove Events and featured on Elizabeth Anne Designs are fabulous.




{photo from Elizabeth Anne Designs}

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's including my Mom and Sister.

1 comments:

Micah loves Pearl Necklace May 10, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

Totally love this post.. I am always looking for articles about Bags . Topics about Akoya Pearl necklace or Tahitian pearl necklace are also some of my favorites.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP