Friday Favorites

>> Friday, April 30, 2010

Even though I'm still on a mini break I know you love Friday Favorites as much as I do, so I couldn't disappoint. Here are a few lovely things I wanted to share this week.

Let's talk about a lovely bag like this one



After seeing it here, I now want this phone




In my previous Friday favorite post my affinity for name plate necklaces, so it would be no surprise that this one is added to my favorites.



Finally, what a unique vase



I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. We'll be back to our normal posting next week. If you're looking for some light reading definitely read the latest issue of Nonpareil and be ready to be hit with plenty of inspiration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP