Friday Favorites

>> Friday, April 16, 2010

My favorite day of the week is here and well, I've got some lovely things to share for this week.

These are so cute I can't stand it.



{discovered here}

I think I'd start growing an herb garden just so I use something like this.



{photo and discovery from here}


I'll take either of these teapots.



wouldn't these bowls be lovely for festive table decor at your next outdoor soiree?



loving any of these necklaces for spring but these are my favorites.

Spring Fling


Habitually Charming


Since I was talking about gardens and yards yesterday wouldn't these be perfect.



{from here}

I'm on the hunt for an umbrella like this one



{from here}

OK lovelies, I'm off for the weekend. I've been trying to find time to read the latest Lonny Mag. Fingers Crossed I'll get to do it. Whatever you have planed for this weekend, I hope it's wonderful.

2 comments:

Sallie Ann April 16, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

These are all wonderful tidbits. I'm especially smitten with the umbrella and rain gear. It's about to rain, here in Chicago, and I wish I had a cheerful umbrella to hit ths city streets with! Happy Friday (it's my favorite too...such promise!)

Harsha April 19, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

This is so inspirational.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP