The Odds n' Ends: Wedding Posters & Keepsakes

>> Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Monday everyone. While I get myself use to the time change, I wanted to share some lovely wedding items that would be perfect for your big day in today's odds n' ends post.

When I saw this Green Apple Wedding Print by Made by a Girl I thought how lovely this poster would be for wedding decor but also would be a lovely piece of art for your wall at home.



Since we're talking wedding posters, I've always loved these Silhouette Prints from Nella Designs.



If you need more wedding poster invitation inspiration another one of my favorite shops is Unless Someone Like You. I'm such a fan of their invitation posters, but they also do fabulous invitations as well.



I just love how these posters and prints can not only be shared with guest during the wedding and later become a great keepsake.

One more thing...
If you haven't already check out the latest issue of Utterly engaged, please do it is full of great inspiration and ideas for your big day.

1 comments:

Utterly Engaged March 15, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

Thank you so much for the shout-out! We are big fans of your blog :)

xo eva, lucia, henny & alison

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP