The Odds n' Ends: Nonpareil Magazine & More

>> Monday, March 29, 2010

Hello lovely readers, it's Monday and as you know it's all about weddings. Today we're featuring a mix of lovely things for our wedding Odds n' Ends feature this week. Let's get started shall we...

If you haven't done so already, you really need to check out the latest issue of Nonpareil. It is full of DIY inspiration and projects you will want to incorporate into your own big day.

here are a few of my favorites from this issue.







As I'm sure you already know, there are plenty of wonderful finds on Etsy. As I was doing some searching I came across this wonderful shop called Garden of Whimsy. How can you not want to check this shop out with a name like that? Of course imagine my delight to find all these pretty things.

White wild flower petite bouquet


Lady Margaret


If this wasn't enough, check out the shop there is plenty of pretty whimsy to see.

Oh and a few more things...

Have you seen the photos from the Urban Wed Event? Are you in love with this table runner as much as I am?

Speaking of being in love, I'm still thinking about this Inspiration to Reality from Style Me Pretty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP