Friday Faves

>> Friday, March 5, 2010

I don't know about you but I'm so glad it's Friday. Let's talk Friday favorites shall we...

lets start with this lovely pouchette from morelle.




it's been some time since I visited the morelle etsy shop but after seeing the pouchette here I found some other items I'd love to have as well.

As my wish list continues to grow, I couldn't help but think if this week would be all about clutches since I had this marked in my reader from here



I just think a girl can never really have too many clutches

or pretty dresses and I can't stop thinking about this dress. Yes, it would be perfect for a wedding, but don't limit it's prettiness to being worn only for a wedding, this little number is designed for any soiree.



discovered here P.S. don't click on any of the links you'll be easily distracted by plenty of fabulous dresses.

speaking of pretty dresses...



giambattista valli

Currently in search of something like this.


or this


After spotting these in Lonny Magazine. I would love to fill it with lovely baubles like these.

eclipse necklace



crystal rock necklace



crystal nebula bracelet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP