Friday Favorites

>> Friday, February 12, 2010

It's Friday Lovely Readers so you know we're all about sharing our favorites for the week.

Just for starters I'm going to say 2-words. Harvey Faircloth. I know this name has been buzzing around a few blogs and I'm sure it will be featured on a few more in the coming days. Can you blame them or me? It was love at first sight when I saw this oh so lovely bold patterned dress.

harveyfaircloth1-A



Then after a few clicks I was falling in love with the collection. Specifically this dress.

harveyfaircloth2-B

Speaking of dresses this Voight Dress is lady like perfection.



discovered here

Excuse me for a moment while I have an 80's flashback. I'm really loving this custom nameplate necklace.



Who says you have to customize it with your name? Get creative.

Spend a lazy weekend lounging around in this jumpsuit



or this jumper



Since this weekend is all about LOVE I hope yours is full of it from the people who are special to you. Happy Weekend Everyone!

1 comments:

andreajoyce February 12, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

It's official. I need the grey voight dress.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP