Friday Faves

>> Friday, February 26, 2010

Hello lovelies, happy Friday to you. As always I'm bringing nothing but pretty to you for today's Friday Favorites.

Who can resist these colorful coasters with cocktail conversation starters.



Combine fashion illustration and lovely dinnerware and you've got couture cuisine.




{discovered here}

I'm lovin this muse worthy ensemble.



I haven't seen a bag that I didn't like and this one is no exception.



while I'm not in love with the price, I am in love with the floral pattern from this Missoni home Kiruna throw.



{discovered here}


I can't believe this is a humidifier, it's so chic and stylish.



{discovered here}

Have a wonderful day everyone.

2 comments:

Typhanie February 26, 2010 at 5:22 PM  

I'm loving the Kate Spade coasters. And they're only $20...even better.

Pauline February 27, 2010 at 4:41 AM  

Beautiful blog, well done. I like that bag, I'll have mine in denim, I think, lol.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP