Friday Faves

>> Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Friday Lovelies. We've made it through the week and deserve some pretty little things. This list is for you. Add it to your wish list, email it to your best friend or drop some hints for Valentines day.

Um, I think this tote pretty much says it all.



After seeing it here, Not only did it make my day I was ready to get one for myself and emailed the link to my Sister. Since I was sharing, I didn't want to leave any of you out. Even though it's sold out, I know you like me will keep watch for when it's available again.

I definitely want some of these





{discovered here}

I can't get over how completely adorable this is.



{discovered here}

Truly a fun way to drink a cup of tea


{discovered here}

I'm really loving this swimsuit. This suit will require some changes to the workout plan.




Oh Kate, two of my favorite things polka dots and ruffles.



I hope you enjoyed this weeks Friday Favorites, have a wonderful Friday!

4 comments:

andreajoyce February 5, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

I love, love, love that tote bag!!! Count me in for stalking the site till it is available again. :)

Oh and thanks for the link back to the cup tea cup pencil holder find.

shay February 5, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

that tote is super super cute!!!

Helen February 6, 2010 at 4:54 AM  

ahhh i love that dress! i'm going to ladies day the grand national (big day in the british horse racing calendar and all the ladies have to get dressed up with fancy dresses and hats) and i would love to wear that dress! but sadly it's too expensive for me :(

Sarah Whitney February 6, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

That yellow submarine tea thing is too freaking cute!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP