Lovely Dining

>> Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I don't know what it is about the new year that causes me to think about home decor and doing little upgrades to my own house. While I love my kitchen and my dining table I couldn't help but develop a little crush on this dining table.



Of course it didn't stop there and I kept looking and like this one too, it could give a little competition to my current table.





While I may not be doing any design updates to my home right now, maybe if you're thinking about updating your kitchen and dining area this can offer you a little inspiration.

3 comments:

JP January 6, 2010 at 2:22 PM  

I love the clean design with little splashes of color. Great picks!

Love,
JP
http://denimdebutante.com

Unknown January 6, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

Yes, I've got re-dos for my house on the brain! I really love those yellow chairs too, although the square west elm ones look like they might not be that comfortable...I'm all about the comfort seeing as I spend a great deal of the day sitting!

Sallie Ann January 6, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

The second one really appeals to me! And I'm right there with ya' Sister! I spent New Year's Eve painting my living and dining room, and should have a UPS box containing my new chandeleir when I get back to Chicago. Winter makes me want to nest, and though I can't afford a kitchen rehab (my 70's kitchen so needs one) I can freshen up the rest. Love these!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP