In the Details-Paper Lovelies

>> Monday, January 4, 2010

Well it's a New Year, so let's start it off right with lovely paper details. Over the Holiday I checked out the 2010 collection of Bella Figura and I swooned. There's just too much loveliness that I had to share some of my favorites. If you're newly engaged or engaged and just haven't figured out what you're going to do about invitations maybe these little lovelies can give you some inspiration.

Bejeweled



Hendrix



Exuberance



Tara



Fleur De Lys



There really is too much loveliness that I couldn't post all of my favorites, so check out the entire collection here.

*People St. Clair or Pretty Little Things was not provided any compensation for this post.

1 comments:

Unknown January 4, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

These are fabulous! I will bookmark for use at a later date!
Hoping you had a wonderful holiday and wishing you a very happy new year!
Stay stylish!
xo Mary Jo

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP