Friday Favorites: Will You Be My Valentine?

>> Friday, January 29, 2010

I know Valentine's Day is still weeks away, but if you're still thinking should I or shouldn't I do something for myself and others for Valentines Day, let me help you out with some inspiration.

Who can say no to something sweet? Do something other than a heart shaped box of chocolates and give out these Sweetie Pies




of this caramel toffee



Oh, OK if you must add in this box of chocolate truffles... YUM!



Give out lovely valentines like this



or any of these


duet letterpress



wiley valentine



egg press

Instead of bouquets of flowers think about these Bulb Bamboo Grow Boxes plus it's sustainable and come in Peppermint Amaryllis, Chocolate Amaryllis or Paperwhites.



Valentine's Day is really just one love-filled day. Here are some pretty things that you can use to celebrate, and you won't look crazy if you break them out 6 months from now.

If you're baking up cupcakes for a party or your sweetie this cupcake stand would be a perfect way to display all those sweet treats.




Wouldn't these be lovely to give as a gift to a friend, or yourself. Perfect for a Alice in Wonderland themed tea party too.



Well, lovelies I hope you get a little inspiration from these valentine themed goodies. Have a wonderful Friday.

3 comments:

Helen January 29, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

i love valentines day because i love heart shaped things. those sweetie pies look delicious!

Unknown January 29, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

I love all of this! Every single thing--I'm just a sucker for valentine's day...:)

xo

People St.Clair January 29, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

Hi Helen and Mary Jo,
I love Valentine's day too. I'm glad you liked the items this week.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP